lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Karen’s Letter and the Missionary Heart

Dear Pastor,

You should only be opening this in the event of death.

When God calls there are no regrets. I tried to share my heart with you as much as possible, my heart for the nations.

I wasn’t called to a place; I was called to Him.

To obey was my objective, to suffer was expected, His glory my reward, His glory my reward ….

THE MISSIONARY HEART

Cares more than some think is wise
Risks more than some think is safe
Dreams more than some think is practical
Expects more than some think is possible

I was called not to comfort or to success but to obedience ….

There is no Joy outside of knowing Jesus and serving Him. I love you and my church family.

In His care,

Salaam, Karen

Foto: http://anujabhaskar.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

No hay comentarios: